Are you interested in using Anavar? Read this article to learn about its pros, cons and the best places to buy it.
The world of professional sports nowadays is rife with the illegal use of anabolic steroids, and it’s easy to believe that there’s also significant steroid abuse in collegiate and high school sports. International competitions, as well as professional sports leagues often result in stories about athletes getting caught, as most competitions these days usually include random drug testing as well.
Sometimes athletes get caught because of some accident. For example, some athletes from Finland were caught because their coach dropped a suitcase full of drugs out of the car. Drugs are everywhere in sports, even though it’s banned, illegal, and downright unhealthy.
The History of Anavar Use
The use of drugs in sports is not a new phenomenon, however. In fact, it was the result of the intense rivalry between the Soviet bloc and the US in their battle for Olympic supremacy. It started with the weightlifters among the Soviets, who were sporting unbelievable physiques (while also displaying some weird side effects).
Then the Americans countered by administering their own drugs, and that’s when anabolic steroids became standard in the bodybuilding community. Soon the entire athletic community would follow.
One of the more famous steroids of them all is oxandrolone. It’s more commonly known as Anavar, as this was its brand name when the pharmaceutical company Searle launched it in 1964. It offered several therapeutic properties which have been discovered through the years.
- It helped people gain weight. Weight loss is often the result of some surgical operation or ailment such as AIDS.
- Anavar reviews written by medical doctors have also stated that it helps in treating osteoporosis. It promotes bone density, and it also counters some of the osteoporosis side effects of corticosteroids used as medication.
- It also helps in treating hepatitis.
- It helps children who may be having trouble in their growth and development.
- Studies also show that it helps in the treatment of burn victims.
However, the Anavar steroid was discontinued by Searle in 1989, due to the bad press brought on by bodybuilders abusing the drug. It was later reintroduced to the world market as Oxandrin in 1995, but it remains a controlled substance under US law. The current manufacturer of oxandrolone holds all the rights to their medicine, and that’s why it is very rare to find oxandrolone today. It’s still called Anavar by most people, and it’s very hard to buy. Even if you do find Anavar for sale, the law of supply and demand inevitably results in a rather exorbitant price for the steroid.
Why Do Athletes Use It?
Anavar is banned in just about all organized sports, but it’s still one of the most popular steroids in the market today. Part of the reason for this popularity is that when you compare it to other steroids, it is quite safe to use. What’s more, the detection time for Anavar is much shorter than for other steroids.
- Bodybuilding. There are two phases to building larger muscles, as any bodybuilder can tell you. The first phase is when you take in a lot of calories and exercise by lifting lots of weights. This is the bulking phase when you put on larger muscles and more pounds on your physique. Unfortunately, you also gain a lot of fat and water weight in the process, and that’s when the cutting phase comes in. You try to get rid of the water weight and fat while retaining the muscle mass you’ve accumulated.
For men, Anavar isn’t really effective for the bulking phase. The bulking effects of Anavar aren’t as impressive as what you could gain from other steroids. But for women, the Anavar results are astounding. The muscles gains are just enough. The Anavar use for women is so prevalent that some people refer to it as the girl steroid.
For men, Anavar is best used in the cutting phase. It helps in the maintenance of lean muscle mass during the Anavar cycle, while you try to shed the water and excess fat in your system. There’s always the chance that when you try to lose weight you lose muscle mass as well. With Anavar, you protect your lean muscle mass from disappearing. In addition, it also helps suppress your appetite, and that can help you when you go on a diet to lose the excess fat.
- Athletic performance. Many athletes take it because it also helps them play better at their sports games. For example, it will significantly boost your strength. While it may not give you muscles as big as what you can get from other steroids, in many sports such as basketball and baseball that’s a good thing. The muscles are just enough so you don’t become slower as a result.
Another benefit in performance is muscular endurance. This is a crucial factor for many people who play sports. Muscular endurance is defined as the ability of a muscle (or a group of muscles) to contract repeatedly and continuously for an extended period of time. That means you can say goodbye to such ailments as muscle fatigue. The best example of this is in running, which doesn’t require muscular strength or physical flexibility.
Finally, it also boosts cardiovascular endurance. This is perhaps the most crucial aspect of physical fitness. In general, if your cardiovascular endurance is excellent then you can avoid a lot of serious ailments. But for athletes, it’s important because the heart controls the flow of oxygen to all your muscles. That’s why it involves your respiratory system as well.
One of the reasons for its popularity among illicit users is that Anavar side effects are truly minimal—when compared to other steroids. Side effects such as gynecomastia are rare because the steroid doesn’t aromatize. You also don’t retain water when you take it, unlike many other steroids.
Anavar Side Effects
Just because Anavar may be the safest of all the anabolic steroids doesn’t mean it’s really safe. It’s like saying a violent criminal in prison is harmless because all the other mass murderers in the prison are worse. It is still dangerous, and it does have adverse side effects.
The first thing we need to mention is the fact that it’s a controlled substance and banned for competition. Every time you use it, you risk getting caught and then getting arrested or suspended from participating in your chosen sport.
But Anavar is banned because it does cause some unfortunate medical conditions.
- First of all, it is poisonous for your liver. While its liver toxicity may not be as bad as some other steroids, it’s still bad for your liver. Not even the most vociferous supporter of Anavar will deny this, which is why you need to limit your use of it to provide some relief for your liver. About 8 weeks is the usual limit, and you really shouldn’t go past 10 weeks.
When you have liver problems, you’ll notice it. You may feel some persistent pain in your stomach, your urine may become darker, you may be tired all the time, or your skin or eyes may turn yellow.
- It will also mess with your cholesterol. It will cause your LDL/HDL profiles to go outside the normal range. It may increase your levels of bad cholesterol and at the same time lower your good cholesterol levels.
- It will also suppress your natural production of testosterone. That means it can affect your libido, decrease your sperm production, and affect your ability to have and maintain an erection. If you want to achieve a better physique so that you’re more attractive to women, this side effect is truly ironic.
- You may also get some of the side effects common to all steroids. These will include oily skin, severe acne, and hair loss. Again, if the point of using Anavar is to look better, then these side effects are counterproductive.
Alternatives to Anavar – Anvarol
Since Anavar was introduced, athletes have often been forced to balance the pros and cons of its use. Are all these benefits worth all the risk? You have to take the bad with the good when you take Anavar.
But you have to remember that Anavar is basically 1960s technology. We’re now well into the 21st century, and huge advances have been made in medical research. Today, you don’t have to take the good with the bad. You just take the good.
You can now benefit from Anavar without the side effects, by taking a modern supplement that’s based on Anavar. Called Anvarol, it offers all the benefits of Anavar without exception. Anvarol promotes some muscle build up, protects your muscles when you diet, helps you lose weight, and also boosts your athletic performance.
At the same time, there is no side effect to worry about. It is totally safe. And because of this, it is also completely legal. You can buy Anvarol openly, and of course, it is far more affordable. And when you do take it, you also don’t worry about arrests or suspensions.
What is Anvarol?
In a nutshell, it is a supplement or a type of nutrition pill taken by weight lifters, body builders, athletes, and also those who want to have leaner muscles and get rid of excess fats. It primarily helps by improving strength and giving extra energy.
Although they may have the same uses and effects, it should be noted that Anvarol is different from Anavar. Anvarol is a safe Anavar alternative and can be taken without having to worry about any adverse effects. What makes them different? Let’s find out.
A Comparative Look Between Anvarol and Anavar
One is safe and legal while the other one is a controlled substance. Anvarol steroid alternative is the best choice when it comes to these two because there is no questioning when it comes to choosing a safe product and a potentially hazardous product, right?
Anavar is illegal because of valid reasons. One can only get hold of Anavar when there is a doctor’s prescription for the treatment of certain medical conditions. It damages the liver and it can also suppress the production of testosterone. Aside from these, other side effects include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, mood changes, hair loss, nausea, and vomiting.
On the other hand, there are a lot of Anvarol benefits which makes the supplement a clear winner. First, it is safe because it is made from natural ingredients and no harmful chemicals. It effectively burns fat while still retaining the muscle and improving its density. People who take it also noticed an increase in their energy level, allowing them to work out more with their improved strength.
Most importantly, Anvarol by Crazy Bulk has no side effects and can be taken by both men and women. No prescription is needed and no law will be broken if you buy this one. It can be conveniently purchased online and just wait for it to be delivered right at your doorsteps.
Why You Should Choose Anvarol
If you are still not convinced why Anvarol is the best supplement for leaner muscles and perfectly cut body, it would be helpful for you to go online and look at any Anvarol review. The fact that it was produced by Crazy Bulk is one of its major selling points given that the company is known for their great nutritional supplements. They use natural ingredients and deliver products with great results sans the dangerous side effects.
Compared to Anavar, Anvarol is safer and equally effective. Aside from natural extracts, Anvarol’s formula also includes soy protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, wild yam root, and ATP. Just compare a natural product with a synthetic steroid. Natural is always better, especially when we are talking about something that you take in, something that you put inside your body.
You do not have to be an expert to decide what is best for you. You just have to know the facts and take advice from those who have been taking the product for some time now. Customer testimonials are proof that Anvarol can deliver great results. It worked for them so it can also work for you. With Anvarol, your hard work, discipline and determination will pay off in the end. Great shape, leaner muscles, and a remarkable physique will now be easier to attain.
Anvarol is Anavar without the bad. That means it’s all good. What more do you want?