It’s pretty much well-known among many bodybuilding fans that the use of anabolic steroids for women is pretty much a bad idea. The side effects of most steroids are severe for women. But the main exception here is Anavar. The use of Anavar for women is quite popular, which is why it’s known in some circles as the “girl steroid”.
Why is Anavar Popular for Women?
There are many reasons why women go for Anavar than any other anabolic steroid. The primary reason is that it’s rather mild, so the muscle gains are smaller which is just fine for women. The risks are less too, compared to the risks you’re taking when you’re a woman and you go for the stronger anabolic steroids.
So let’s take a look at the various benefits:
- Smaller muscle gains. Sure, having some types of muscles can look good on women, as long as it’s not too much. It can make you look healthy, fit, trim, and strong. For some women, having the subtle gains from Anavar is great, as the Anavar results before and after photos can show.
- Retaining agility. For most female athletes, agility is among the most important traits that can be used for sports. You have to be able to move quickly and change directions in an instant. But you can’t do that if you’re too bulky with all those large muscles.
- Muscle stamina. For lots of women, working out for extended periods of time can be a problem. Their muscles just aren’t used to the workload. But Anavar can help with this because it can make your muscles work longer. That can make your workouts more effective.
- Cardiovascular endurance. Anavar improves cardiovascular endurance, and this is the benefit that you need especially as you get older. This is why the American Heart Association recommends that people get about 7 sessions of cardio exercise per week, with each session lasting about 30 minutes.
Cardiovascular endurance is your body’s ability to transport oxygen to your muscles, while these muscles are working. Your heart and lungs must be able to deliver the energy your muscles need so that you don’t get fatigued too soon.
It’s an important ability because it boosts your endurance and stamina. It reduces your stress which can then lead to more serious medical problems. It also reduces your cholesterol level and lowers your blood pressure.
- Appetite suppressant. Many women also work out to lose weight and reduce their body fat. To achieve this goal, you have to burn off more calories than you consume, so that your body is forced to burn body fat for energy.
The problem is that it’s very hard to stick to a diet because lots of people can have cravings. This is where Anavar can also help. It suppresses your appetite, so that you really don’t feel like consuming more food. This makes it easier to stick to your diet plan.
This list of benefits can help you understand why Anavar for women is so popular. There’s also the fact that the side effects are less severe than in case of other steroids.
How to Take Anavar
Here are some tips to keep in mind when you take Anavar:
- You can choose to take Anavar if you’re a female athlete or if you want to lose weight. It’s also good for the cutting cycle, when you shed the fat you’ve gained in your efforts to build muscle.
- For most women, and especially for beginners, the proper Anavar dosage is just 10 mg per day. If you’re using Anavar for the first time, you have to stick to this limit. For lots of women, this amount is all that’s ever needed. There’s really no good reason to go higher if you start showing improvements in your physique.
- It’s also possible that you can go higher, but it’s imperative that you first stick to 10 mg so you can check how your body is reacting. If you feel that your body is doing well but the improvements aren’t enough, then you can try to go for 15 mg. Again you have to check and monitor your body’s reaction to the Anavar.
- The hard limit for all women is 20 mg. While 10 mg is considered “safe” for most women, at 20 mg the risks of virilization are considerably greater. There’s really no possible reason to go beyond the 20 mg mark. If even that is insufficient for you, then you may have to accept that Anavar isn’t for you at all.
- The most common Anavar cycle for women lasts for about 6 weeks. This is a proven responsible period of time to take Anavar before you have to stop. Once the 6-week period is done, you should then stop using Anavar for at least 4 weeks before you start with Anavar again.
The reason for the break is that the Anavar still has some effect on your liver. So you have to get your liver some relief from the stress. In addition, your body begins to adapt to the Anavar steroid, so you’ll have to take more to get the same results and benefits. Since taking more isn’t exactly advisable, you have to wean your body from the Anavar before you begin again.
- Some women choose to take Anavar year-round, by taking it for 6 weeks and then refraining for 4 weeks before starting over again. This is especially common for some athletes. If you’re planning this, then one of your breaks during the year must last at least 8 to 10 weeks instead of just 4 weeks.
Buying Anavar for Women
You have to understand that it can be problematic for you to buy Anavar. That’s because it’s illegal. That means you don’t really have much going for you in terms of consumer protection. You’re basically on your own.
First of all, you will need a reputable seller. That right away is a problem – the sellers of illicit drugs tend to be disreputable. Anavar isn’t exactly something you can buy over the counter at any pharmacy.
You can go online and Google for a seller, but you won’t really know if the seller is trustworthy. They can sell you low quality Anavar tablets, or it may be just a placebo. Or they can just take your money and not send you anything at all. These aren’t even the worst case scenarios. They can sell you contaminated or toxic Anavar pills and you can get sick. When you buy Anavar online, you have to accept these risks.
So finding where to buy Anavar can be a problem. Your safest bet is to find a friend who is an Anavar user who has been buying from the safe source for a long time. This friend can tell you if she has ever experienced any side effects, and if the Anavar indeed worked for her. The Anavar price can still be exorbitant, as it’s an illegal substance.
So Why Is Anavar a Bad Idea?
Compared to other anabolic steroids, Anavar is a better option. But the best option is to not take it at all.
It’s illegal, so you can be penalized if you’re caught using Anavar for athletics. You can even be arrested. It’s also possible that you can buy the wrong stuff which can really harm your health. It’s very expensive, too.
Also, despite the lower risk you still run the risk of side effects. The fact of the matter is that individuals react differently to medications. What’s safe for most people may be unsafe for you. So taking even a “safe” dose may be unsafe. It’s very easy to take too much or too take Anavar for too long.
When that happens, you put your liver at risk and your cholesterol levels may rise. In addition, you may begin to exhibit virilization side effects that make you look more masculine.
These Anavar side effects may include the following:
- Male pattern baldness. This can make you lose the hair on the front side of your head, which is common among lots of older men.
- Body hair growth. You may grow hair in places that only happens to men. You may have light mustache and beard, and the hair on your legs and arms may become more prominent.
- Deeper vocal chords. Your voice will become deeper and you’ll sound more like a man. Imagine having the voice of Darth Vader!
- Clitoral enlargement. This can even get to the size of a small penis.
- Facial structure changes. This can happen when you take Anavar for a really long time. Your forehead and jaw areas can subtly change so you look more like a man.
What’s the Anavar Alternative?
So the use of Anavar is illegal and dangerous, and buying it is a risk too. Wouldn’t it be nice if women can enjoy all the benefits of Anavar without suffering the problems and side effects? Actually, that’s not a hypothetical situation, because there is such an alternative for women.
It’s called Anvarol, and it’s the safe Anavar alternative made by Crazy Bulk. This is the famed supplement manufacturer that’s well-known in producing the best legal supplements as an alternative to illegal anabolic steroids.
Anvarol contains natural ingredients so you don’t suffer any of the Anavar side effects. There’s no threat to your liver and to your cholesterol levels. You don’t risk getting headaches and severe acne. You won’t suffer from nausea and vomiting. You won’t have to go through unpredictable mood shifts, anxiety, and depression.
So you can enjoy the various Anavar benefits without any sort of risk at all.
- You can use it to help with your body fat reduction efforts, so that you can lose weight properly.
- It also helps with the cutting cycle, as you can retain lean muscle while you shed the pounds you gained in your strength building regimen.
- It can help you boost your energy, so that you have the stamina not just for your workouts but also for your everyday tasks.
To take Anvarol, there’s no complicated schedule to follow. All you need to do is to take 3 tablets every day. On the days when you work out, you can take the pills with water about 15 minutes after your workout is finished. To get the best results, you need to take it for at least 2 months straight.
After 2 months, you should give your body a rest because it has probably adapted to the Anvarol. That means your improvements will plateau. So you can take about 10 or 11 days off so you can have a clean slate and you can begin your Anvarol cycle again.
For the truly best results, you should stack it with other Crazy Bulk supplements. Take it with Trenorol, Clenbutrol, and Winsol. As you can see, Crazy Bulk really made this work in a way that’s similar to Anavar. It’s stackable too, just like anabolic steroids.
The use of Anavar for women may be a less dangerous option, but it’s still dangerous. The safest course of all is to take Anvarol instead. With Anvarol, you have all the benefits without any of the side effects. It’s legal, affordable and safe. What more can you ask for?